Subject: [Leica] The LUG assignment
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri Feb 27 16:21:52 2009

Thanks for continuing to think about this possibility Bruce.
Because a number of LUGgers responded positively;
I'd like to continue to develop the concept.

Personally, I would like to see the assignments
dig a bit deeper into current trends.

i.e. Rather than "Document your city/town/village in 5 photos"

I'd suggest:
"Document evidence of economic downturn in your city/town/village"
with a deadline of March 31st. 2009
Try to tell your story
as if this were a feature story for publication
with 12 (or less as needed) best
covering people, places and things.

or
Any other suggestions?