Subject: [Leica] One more thing...
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Fri Feb 27 10:51:51 2009

BTW, George, I like your idea about the March project...

I think an ongoing theme could be "Signs of the Times." (Yes, it's trite, I
know.) But, it's a neutral term that encompasses a wide range of photo ops,
that could be defined more precisely by month. Perhaps, it could be signs of
the down-turn one month. It might mean that individuals who don't sense a
down-turn would have to find an image of the down-turn where it isn't very
apparent. The next month, it could be about images expressing hope, how
people are coping, etc..

Perhaps I am stating the obvious with this....

Windows Live? Hotmail??more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_022009

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] One more thing...)