Subject: [Leica] OT: I hate mobileme....
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Fri Feb 27 10:32:20 2009

I've been using MobileMe for a couple of months. Having an iMac, an
iBook and an iPhone, it's the best way to keep everything synced. I
have to say the syncing is the main reason I use it, but it does that
very well. Also I can check my iCal calendars online anywhere, and
publish them to people who need - or I think should need! - to know.

Also backups of important documents on iDisk. And contacts. And... !

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!