Subject: [Leica] Re: The LUG assignment - March 31 Deadline
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri Feb 27 08:24:58 2009

Well my problem with that is we actual have an economic upturn in New
Orleans at the moment, sure everyone here is feeling the pinch but
rebuilding is helping our economy at this time. We have a lower unemployment
rate than the whole country. Just going by what I've read, of course it all
could be a huge scam :)

Chris
NOLA