Subject: [Leica] Cover Photo: Things That Matter Now
From: gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo)
Date: Wed Feb 25 16:25:21 2009

Steve Barbour writes in part:

> Things that Matter Now retails for $15.95 Canadian. If any persons on
> the LUG or LRflex lists would like to purchase copies, we?d be pleased
> to extend our ?Best Customer? discount. For Canadian customers, this
> works out to $10.00 Cdn. per copy including shipping and GST. For U.S.
> customers, the cost is $10.00 in U.S. currency including shipping.
> Please indicate ?LUG/LRflex order?. Ordering information is on our
> website, www.frontenachouse.com. "
>
> the image...
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/tikwamefweb.jpg.html
>
> the cover...
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW+2009/ThingsThatMatterNow.jpg.html

Steve,

Congratulations!

Found the website, found the author but I can't find the book here:

http://frontenachouse.com/authors/single/robert_stallworthy/

Can you prrovide a link? Publishing House is in Calgary.

Thanks,

Greg Lorenzo

Calgary, Canada

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail.
http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Access_022009

Replies: Reply from editor at frontenachouse.com (editor@frontenachouse.com) ([Leica] Cover Photo: Things That Matter Now)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Cover Photo: Things That Matter Now)