Subject: [Leica] IMG: Part IV of Mardi Gras madness
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Feb 24 21:31:59 2009

I'll get to Sonny and I later on since there are still many MG images to
edit through. We spent some time shooting in the Fr Qtr today.

These images are mostly from Krewe d'Etat, one of the many night parades in
NOLA. Unlike the other parades, there is no King or Queen, but a Dictator.
We know a few riders so it's always fun to photograph people you know, helps
to get more trinkets. I also knew the 2nd motorcycle cop in my images, I had
not seen him in over 2 yrs.

Last few images we were getting some oyster and shrimp po-boys to go, and
that's Jimmy Carter's autograph on one of the shirts hanging up.

Enjoy, more to come including actual Mardi Gras day, SonC may beat me to
posting those.

www.zoeicaimages.com/MardiGrasFeb2009PtIV

Chris
NOLA