Subject: [Leica] IMG: More 1.4 and be there at Mardi Gras Parades
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon Feb 23 21:52:23 2009

3rd installment of Mardi Gras images for your naked steaming eyes.

I'll take a wedding any day over all the crazy Mardi Gras lighting
situations. From what a recall last year, Nathan had wanted to see more
available light images so this time I'm bringin' it on! Most of these were
with a Nikkor 50/1.4 and be there with 3200iso!

Couple of the B&W images show a float that got it's wooden wheels turned and
stuck in the street. These wooden wheels are left over from the cotton
industry wharf days along the Miss River.

The Muses papade(all women) had James Bond themed floats, just with a twist.
Dr. Know it All, Gold Digger, From China with Love.

www.zoeicaimages.com/MardiGrasFeb2009PtIII

30 min countdown now to MG!

Chris
NOLa