Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunset in Kish
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Fri Feb 20 07:21:11 2009

On Jumee 02 Esfand 1387 16:42:36 Ric Carter wrote:
> the first really does have the best placement of the beach and sun.
>
> I rather like seeing more boat as in the last two, but like the sun ?
> placement less in these.
>
> nice composition and color.
>
> why is it so close to shore?
>
> Ric Carter

Well. It  beached there in 1966. and  It was uneconomical to remove it.
Now the main use for it is taking photo of it in the sunset.

thank you for you comments. Many  told me that these photos were
somehow cliche. and to some extent they are right.

I was very happy when I saw the result on LCD. But now they don't
appeal to me as time goes on.

Thank you very much.

Best Wishes
Ali Yazdi