Subject: [Leica] New Leica 18mm and a Flash!
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Feb 18 19:47:17 2009

I recommend highly the reading of the Technical Data Sheet......

For the first time in a long time, Leica is pushing the depth of field.....
as a selling point for this lens.....this is pretty basic stuff.......

I am not so sure their target market knows as much about photography as we
might expect.........

The lens is really pretty terrific...... Does anyone have an inkling of the
price?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from wbabbott3 at comcast.net (William B. Abbott III) ([Leica] New Leica 18mm and a Flash!)