Subject: [Leica] Re: Raptor fishing action
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed Feb 18 08:02:06 2009

Obviously some of us look at the image and some of us look at the
technique. Clearly there are two sets of opinions on the fishing
osprey sequence. I really don't care how the shots were obtained or
whether they were highly processed. They represent a side of cruel
nature that is rarely seen in placid animal photographs or on TV. I
personally hated Disney's Bambi because it taught a generation of
viewers to regard deer as fuzzy, cuddly creatures instead of what
they really are - 150 pound rats. Ask any suburban homeowner.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Re: Raptor fishing action)