Subject: [Leica] to be young again...
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Feb 17 14:08:07 2009

Yes, but Rocky is now ensconced in front of the PMA, to the right of the
grand staircase.

One of my favorite sights in Philadelphia is the queue in front of the Rocky
statue: it's amazing how many people want their picture taken next to that
hunk of slag.  There's rarely a similar line for the art museum, otherwise
known as the big building just behind Rocky.

Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA