Subject: [Leica] LFI Leica executives interview, the ultimate speculation thread
From: Jan.Decher at uvm.edu (Jan Decher)
Date: Mon Feb 16 19:07:48 2009

I think a cheaper (more compact?) digital M Leica could definitely be
a hit also, for users of Zeiss ZM lenses like myself.  Wouldn't be
surprised if Zeiss and Cosina are also working on such an alternative
to the overprized M8.

Jan

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] LFI Leica executives interview, the ultimate speculation thread)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] LFI Leica executives interview, the ultimate speculation thread)