Subject: [Leica] OT- A fascinating video
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Mon Feb 16 12:04:41 2009

Mortenson was twice able to have Sharias reversed by the Shia Mullahs
in Iran when they carefully checked him out and saw his good works.

This is different, I fear.  Likely one of Mortenson's schools, too.

There is a penalty to pay for being actively engaged in resisting the
Taliban.  Most soldiers there will pay lip service to create the
impression of fighting "terrorists", but their family's safety will
always come first.  The Taliban knows this.

They have neighborhood check points all over Kabul. The police and
army know this.

It's a mess.

Our (USA) mess, now.  The Russians must be chuckling, watching us
thrash about as they, and the Brittish begore them, did.

Bob