Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Sunset
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn)
Date: Sun Feb 15 18:44:01 2009

Oxford, MD, was founded it 1680. Every time I walk down the main
street, which is called Robert Morris St., I always think that if I
were to shoot a movie version of Thorton Wilder's play, "Our Town",
Oxford is where I would do it. My favorite hotel, the Robert Morris
Inn, is located in Oxford.  I have driven there and sailed there
hundreds of times over the years. I drove over to Oxford this
afternoon to watch the sun set.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Oxford_Sunset.jpg.html

Comments and criticisms welcome.

Barney