Subject: [Leica] Vuescan
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Feb 13 15:03:37 2009

I have been using vuescan for several years and have always used it in
the advanced mode...well today I gave it a shot in dummy mode...and
wow!  The scans look better than they ever have.  I was very surprised
as normally dummy mode does not work well.  Guess I am true dummy when
it comes to scanning since the scans now look very nice.

Just thought I'd pass this along for others like me who have had a love
hate relationship with vuescan.

--
Harrison Mcclary

Harrison McClary Photography