Subject: [Leica] Some M8 Images
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Feb 12 13:37:10 2009

Hi Chris

I liked the canal photographs. They illustrate how cold it's been in the
North-West recently.

I live near Manchester myself, in fact there's an informal group of NW Leica
photographers that get together from time to time. Feel free to join us the
next time we meet. There's usually a thread on the LUF when we get off our
collective backsides and arrange a meeting...

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/

Steve