Subject: [Leica] AP or Jobo or Paterson or...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Feb 12 13:31:37 2009

Short answer..... go buy a stainless steel tank made almost by anyone, and
reels made by Hewes ( Enlgand).

Reels come in 120, 200 , and 35mm sizes.  ( maybe others, but I have no info
myself.)

If you buy plastic, you will not be as happy, the reels are more likely to
cause loading problems......  The Hewes reels are a bit more costly, but
they are bulletproof and easy to load.

Note: almost all tanks have the same diameter.... but buy the reels first,
then fit the tanks.....

Total investment should be less than $100, new, for 1 tanks and 2 reels..

If you are located in the USA, buy from Freestyle Sales....  look here...

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_search.php?rfnc=1603

$50 for 2 reels, 1 tank.  Good deal!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I just want equipment to develop the film, but which brand should I
buy?  AP, Jobo, Paterson or another brand?  Are there any important
differences to buy one brand instead of another?