Subject: [Leica] Pictures of the last couple of weeks
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Feb 10 13:48:14 2009

Thanks, Alan. I've put up a cropped version (which I initially
considered as well) and still am not certain. It's quite a different
photo, but probably suits the words better.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Pictures of the last couple of weeks)