Subject: [Leica] OT: self promotion
From: ken at iisaka.org (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Mon Feb 9 21:05:28 2009

All,
A few of you know that besides taking lots of bad pictures with my Leica M8,
I dabble at the piano.

I participated in the 2007 Van Cliburn International Piano Competition for
Outstanding Amateurs (minimum age: 35) in Fort Worth, and there was a
documentary film made out of it.

There will be two premiere screenings in NYC this week: on Wednesday at 7 pm
at Rockefeller University, Caspary Auditorium, and on Thursday at 7 pm at
Walter Reade Theatre in the Lincoln Centre.  I believe the admission will be
free for these two evenings.

I will be there, with my M8 and either a Noctilux or Summilux 35mm ASPH
hanging from my neck.

--
Ken Iisaka
first name at last name dot org or com