Subject: [Leica] How to format the card on the Mac
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Feb 7 03:06:46 2009

I'll be out of my home all the day, but the only thing I can try is
format the card on the Mac.

To update Firmware the instructions say that I should format the card
on the camera, after insert on the reader and download, but my card is
8 GB.

I don't know if I can connect the camera to the PC and download the
firmware...

If some one can leave some indications I'll read this evening or
tomorrow and I'll coe back to all

Thank you very much!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis