Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica Stuff
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Fri Feb 6 17:28:48 2009

I finally have photos of this stuff and can send if requested. Items
ship within 48 hours of receipt of cleared funds. Includes Lower 48/
CONUS shipping. PP please add 3%

Due to a recent disability issue (which I hope gets better soon), it
is with great sadness I must sell my M stuff:

DS M3 s/n 778XXX  $450.00 CLA by Youxin Ye Oct 2007. Only issue is a
small triangular spot (front of camera along bottom by opening key)
where the vulcanite chipped off including Leica black strap with
moulded script Leica emblem on pad and pebbled back.

CV 1,4/40 lens (black) with CV hood and caps. $260.00 EX+

2,8/90 Elmarit (silver) Wetzlar 1693XXX EX $260.00 (only observed
issue is small ~ 0.5cm indentation on the end of the barrel where the
aperiture dot is, does not affect operation)

4/90 Elmar collapsible BGN (only due to rub marks on the focusing
kurled section from something else in the bag) $125.00

4,5/135 Hektor CLA by Youxin Oct 07 VG Front cap only. $60

Spare M takeup spool (be prepared!) $35

39mm Wetzlar UV filters (3 available)  $30 each or $75 for all three.

39mm E. Leitz NY Uv filter $25

Black lens cap for 39mm $25

VF diopter +0.5 $40

Desktop Leitz Wetzlar tripod (crinkle black smaller w/o rubber feet)
TOOUG $40

Pix available upon request. PP (add 3%)/USPS Money Order Net/Personal
Checks (US) held 10 days to clear.  CONUS USPS Postage included in
advertised prices.  Non US please enquire.

Ref: user name on that 'other' auction site:  summi2557 Feedback: 100%
Positive

I now know what a root canal without anesthesia must feel like.
Unfortunately, getting disability checks from an insurer resembles
impacted molar extraction from a Velociraptor with a hammer and
screwdriver.  The physicians on the list know the insurer mandated
'paper gymnastics'. Figured I would offer here before 'that other'
auction site.

Charlie Meyer
Keyser, WV
(304) 813-7902

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Need Linhof Help)