Subject: [Leica] Mark's PAWs weeks 5 and 6
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri Feb 6 09:16:49 2009

It's been a traumatic week, mainly as I have spent most of my time
rebuilding our home mail, web and file sharing server.  Not something I
want to repeat in a hurry.

Week 5 was a quick "what can I do for my PAW?"

20D, 100mm macro and 580EX flash.
http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week5-1.jpg

Week 6 - anyone reading the UK newspapers would think that it was like
'The Day After Tomorrow' in Britain.  Whilst we have had more snow this
year than we've seen in a few years, it's hardly the next ice age.

Leica M8, 50mm Summicron.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2009&image=2009-week6-1.jpg

C&C and hot toddies welcome ;-)

Cheers