Subject: [Leica] Re: Made in Usa
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri Feb 6 07:49:27 2009

On Feb 6, 2009, at 9:57 AM, Seth wrote:

> Well that's good to know, Harrison; though I didn't asy my dad said
> the
> Japanese 'created' the town for the purpose of deception which is
> the rumor
> that Snope debunks. Wonder if there is evidence that Usa ws not a
> manufacturing town.

There is a Japanese battery company called Yuasa which made small
storage batteries for light vehicles and motorcycles. It formed
alliances with several American battery manufacturers and now states
that most of its Yuasa batteries are indeed made in the USA.
www.yuasabatteries.com

Unlike Leica, USA which has sold products made in Germany, Japan,
Portugal, Canada, and, believe it or not, even a few made in the USA.

Larry Z