Subject: [Leica] M8 Black, Be Welcome at home!
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (FÂelix LÂopez de Maturana)
Date: Fri Feb 6 06:55:26 2009

> Hi all,
>
> Finally I've decided keep the Black M8, this would help me - perhaps -
> also to change my mentality, all others are silver (for film). To
> avoid any misunderstanding I want to say to all that I'm very
> satisfied with the assistance and the help of my dealer, I'm customer
> of him from earlies 80's! and I copntinue fully confident.
>
> I do mistakes too on my business and the important is the right
> attitude to solve them. Leica had delivery problems due to the success
> of their promotions, and this is not the fault of the dealers.
>
> Anyway I'll be very happy with my new toy, and once I know a little
> how to operate and received the UV/IR filters I want show to you the
> results if they are decent.
>
> Thanks to all for your advices on this hesitating history.
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Lluis

You'll be very happy with your M8 Lluis. After using many years M6
Classic and M7, I only use right now the M8 -by the way with four Leica
lenses and one Voigtl?nder none of them coded- and the pictures look
very well.

Enjoy your black M8 and shoot pictures at the excellent level you did
before with your film cameras.

Saludos cordiales

F?lix