Subject: [Leica] FS: Summicron 35mm v3
From: mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Thu Feb 5 18:15:33 2009

Here is a used 35mm Summicron v3 which I have thoroughly cleaned. The
reason I am selling it is to get a different summicron. I am the second
owner..The first owner was Sonny Carter :)

Payment via paypal. (eCheck preferred--I do not want to get hit with
fees, and do not mind waiting the 3 days it takes for the check to
clear. This way, we can both save money.) Shipping is included in the
825$ (USPS signature confirmation with insurance). (Please include 3% if
you are not paying via eCheck)

Here are some 2500px images.. on the fullsize images you will notice
some dirt in the ridges. I have gone through and meticulously cleaned
out all dirt and dust.

http://tinyurl.com/cdqwna
http://tinyurl.com/bbx92j
http://tinyurl.com/desbzw