Subject: [Leica] How to protect the M8 LCD Screen? Giottos Screen
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Wed Feb 4 17:56:43 2009

Geoff:

 I have the same screen, but as yet have not installed it on my M8.
Kind of got scared off from using it, as I had read numerous posts about
people who put it on the M8 and then tried to take it off and the M8 screen
popped off with it. Apparently one has to use a hair dryer to warm up the
sticky that hold the Giottos on the M8, and if not used judiciously, the
heat can loosen the M8 screen as well.

Scott

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] How to protect the M8 LCD Screen? Giottos Screen)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] How to protect the M8 LCD Screen?)