Subject: [Leica] Peru Blog
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Feb 3 16:20:06 2009

LUG:

Sorry!!  It looks like I'm going to have to get out my sensor cleaning
kit.  I didn't notice all of those spots when I was editing the photos
in Lightroom.  This is the first time using my little Acer for editing
and it's a challenge on the tiny screen.  I'm also using straight from
the camera jpegs to post on the blog.  The Raw files are being saved in
a separate hard drive.  One advantage in using one camera for B&W and
one for color is that I know which camera needs cleaning!

Tina
http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/