Subject: [Leica] PAW 3 (ric)
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat Jan 31 14:20:41 2009

It's just MHO, Ric should decide whatever he wishes to do. For me
personally, I prefer a one to three image links per post, but I am sure
other people find otherwise and hates me for spamming the list with multiple
posts, each with one link.

Also, I personally prefer that if there are multiple pictures, that they be
shown as slideshow or a single page with all the pictures, rather than
individual links.

However, this is just my preference. Certainly, no one should change just
because of me. In the end, the poster decides.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] PAW 3 (ric))