Subject: [Leica] December 2008 LUG photo contest results
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Jan 31 09:14:53 2009

I finally had some quality time to figure out why the scoring program was
failing for the December contest. This program combines the ratings from all
of the judges and ranks the entries according to the rating.

There was a tie for first place. This has never happened before. This month
there were 11 judges, so the probability of it happening was infinitesimally
low.

First place: Tina Manley and Chris Williams
Third place: Douglas M. Sharp
Honourable mention: Lluis Ripoll Querol, Lluis Ripoll Querol, and Alastair
Firkin

    http://contest.leica-users.org/

I should have the February contest open by tomorrow morning.
There was no January 2009 contest.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: December 2008 LUG photo contest results)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] December 2008 LUG photo contest results)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] December 2008 LUG photo contest results)