Subject: [Leica] FS M8, 28 Elmarit ASPH
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri Jan 30 19:53:56 2009

Simplifying in the new year:

M8

Excellent condition--no visible marks on body, a few small marks on
monitor, standard slight markings on baseplate. This camera was
purchased new December 25th, 2007 and has 8,436 actuations on the
shutter. The camera has never acted funky in any way, never been in
for repair, and has the latest firmware update. I have a copy of the
original sales receipt and blank warranty cards. I am the second owner
and the camera obviously has not had a great deal of use. Comes with
box and all the papers. Asking $2450 plus actual shipping/insurance.

28 Elmarit ASPH

Mint-- tiny blemish above the 22 f-stop--I didn't notice it until I
went over it with a loop.

One of if not the smallest lens in the M lineup comes with box,
papers, caps--the full tilt boogie. It's coded, too.

$1,200 plus actual shipping and insurance.

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] FS M8, 28 Elmarit ASPH)