Subject: [Leica] The Turbo Jetfoil from Macao with the 180 Telyt APO
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon Jan 26 03:42:04 2009

Hi Luggers,
We ferried over to Central today for a Chinese New Year lunch and I
took the D700 and my Leica R lenses on the ferry.
There is lots of traffic in the harbour even during the Chinese New
Year holidays. The fastest craft in the harbour is the
Turbo Jet which runs between Hong Kong and the gambling enclave in
Macao.

Here's the Santa Maria:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/SantaMaria180TelytD700W.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/c9cot2

And her sister ship the Madeira - both made by Boeing and they do go
like jets!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/R+lenses+on+Nikon+D700/MadeiraTurboJet180TelytN700W.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/b9xvod

Please enjoy