Subject: [Leica] Two Questions...
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Sat Jan 24 10:11:49 2009

The M2 I have came with a dent on the top cover to the right of counter
where the top and side of the top cover meet. It's ugly. Question: Replace
it? Live with it? Have it fixed?

Another legacy of the fall it took years ago might be a problem with the
rangefinder, but I'm not sure given my very limited experience with
rangefinders. Question: As I focus, how are the images in the rangefinder
supposed to line up? Perfectly? Or one under the other? (I am not
experiencing a perfect line up.)

Having said all that, test rolls suggest everything seems to work...

Windows Live?: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Two Questions...)