Subject: [Leica] Question to UK Luggers: Harrison Cameras
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jan 23 11:50:46 2009

Has anyone done business with this outfit? They have a lens I would
like at a good price and free shipping to Europe, but I have a funny
feeling about them. On their web site, they show the lens as eligible
for the 15% Leica UK rebate:
http://www.harrisoncameras.co.uk/productdetail.kmod?Productid=8286

But when I look at the terms and conditions of the rebate on the Leica
UK web site:
http://uk.leica-camera.com/news/news/1/6190.html
it clearly states that this lens is excluded from the offer.

When I asked Harrison Cameras about this discrepancy this morning,
they first just replied that they will get the rebate cheque from
Leica UK and send it on to me. When I sent them a second e-mail with
the above links, they did not reply.

So I on the verge of concluding that either they have found a creative
way to defraud Leica UK, or they are just being purposely misleading
on their web site. Am I being too harsh? Have UK members here done
business with Harrison, and was the experience good, bad or indifferent?

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu