Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Jan 23 07:44:56 2009

It may be a little soft, but more likely that color in the shade.  I always
have to reduce the saturation somewhat with flowers of that hue, because
they glow so much.  It is a challenge that I keep fighting, I think it may
have something to do with IR focus and that the flowers reflect so much
Infra-red. That's just a guess.  (I'm using IR cut filters on the M8.) You
can see the glow in these  shots too:

http://www.sonc.com/friday_october_24_2008.htm

http://www.sonc.com/friday_nov_21_2008.htm

Thanks for the nice comment.