Subject: [Leica] OT: LTM?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Jan 23 07:26:47 2009

At 01:02 AM 1/23/2009, Mark Rabiner wrote:
 >When I found this out I felt like such a cool person!!!!
 >As everyone else like on the shutterbug uses SM
 >Screw mount.
 >But the in people when they really want to be cool and have nobody have a
 >clue what they're talking about except the real cool insiders use LTM.

Thank you, Friend Mark.  That is precisely why I
developed the initialism twenty years or so
ago.  "Thread-Mount" does sound cooler than
"screw mount", which, if the truth be told, is
vaguely questionable in this PC world.  (I happen
to own a teen-age male Sulcata tortoise who would
like nothing better than to "screw mount" our
rather younger female Sulcata.  In time, in time,
Franklin!  In the meantime, he can reduce his
hormones while cleaning the threads on my LTM lenses and cameras ... )

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] OT: LTM?)