Subject: [Leica] A Notion...
From: grdalton at hotmail.com (Gary Dalton)
Date: Wed Jan 21 09:45:30 2009

I found some of the email commentaries on LUG about the inauguration moving,
and I was glad to have read them.

However, given the diverse political perspectives probably inherent to
global members of LUG, commentary might not be the best path to take --
especially if no image accompanies the text.

Without dampening anyone's freedom of expression -- I hope -- posting images
that express or reflect our emotions or capture the essence of the world
around us in the context of these turbulent times seems a much better choice.

Windows Live?: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A Notion...)