Subject: [Leica] IMG: Inspiration...and sort of OT on today...
From: kennybod at mac.com (Ken Frazier)
Date: Tue Jan 20 13:27:15 2009

George, your hope-filled thoughts, and images, have made this day even
richer, if that's possible.  I thank you.

As it happened, I had an appointment this afternoon at 2:00 p.m., Eastern
Time, to discuss a wedding.  The bride to be is from Nigeria, and she was
absolutely beaming with joy, tears streaming down her face, about this day,
and what it means for so many people all over the world.

And, FWIW, I've always thought that the quintessential National Anthem
should be "Simple Gifts."  :-)

peace to all,

Ken
sent via .mac webmail from: