Subject: [Leica] Dehumanizing portraits?
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun Jan 18 18:50:51 2009

Don't think we're seeing intentional dehumanization; this is just the
birth of a New Photographic Style introduced by a Daring New Artiste
in the pages of the Newly Hip Magazine Of The New Hip Era.

(and yeah, it's crude and ugly and inhuman... and I hope it's not
representative OF the New Era.)

Quoth the Brian Reid :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com