Subject: [Leica] PAW week two, coffee with friends and an ice cream parlor
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Jan 16 21:26:39 2009

Don Dory offered:

Your viewing pleasure is directed this week to morning coffee with friends

and an interesting juxtaposition.

First up is an Ice Cream parlor in Cartersville, Ga.  Sonny would like this

old South town that is doing very well for itself.

>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+2/life+is+u
ncertain.jpg.html

Next is a friend during an animated conversation about another adoption and

nature versus nurture:

<

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+2/Coffee+con
versation.jpg.html

Last is an interplay of shadow and body parts:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW2009/Week+2/voyeuer.jp
g.html

Hi Don,

Very interesting, I like the first two, particularly the lighting on the
second. The message on the first has always been part of my life philosophy!
:-)

The third with body parts and shadows doesn't seem to cut it, as it seems to
take too much searching to get it all together as an understandable
photograph. But then to each his own!

ted

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] PAW week two, coffee with friends and an ice cream parlor)