Subject: [Leica] OT: Audiophile Question
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu Jan 15 08:00:15 2009

Ann's son has the "theatre" audio set up in his home.
I find the audio overpowers the video on his 50 or 60" HD flat screen.
While this full 360û sound works in the dark theatre, where the
screen truly fills my eyes;
it feels overbearing and out of place in a home setting; most
especially at peak moments;
when the sound seems to project far more than the screen can offer.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com