Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Nikon bodies with the LeiTax bayonet
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Wed Jan 14 14:57:52 2009

Hi Gene,
It has been done with a Nikon film camera. Please see Andrew Nemeth's
site.
http://leica.nemeng.com/017c.shtml
  I believe Steve Gandy may have the camera if he hasn't sold it.
http://www.cameraquest.com/NikF2R.htm
But, given that the bayonet change is completely reversible on R
lenses - don't be too hasty. Wait and see what comes down the pike in
terms of
usage and picture quality.
Speaking of picture quality I have been enjoying the photos of your
European sojourn very much.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] Leica R lenses on Nikon bodies with the LeiTax bayonet)