Subject: [Leica] Aram attempts people pictures - tea party
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue Jan 13 16:21:36 2009

Out of my territory, but I think these turned out pretty good.  When we
visit my father-in-law, we always go see one of his neighbors.  Martha grew
up in Germany during WWII and has many interesting stories to tell.  We sit
around the table with friends and have tea and home made cookies.  She is
fond of rum in her tea.  This trip was no exception.  A grand time was had
by all.  Might have one more before we leave Thursday.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/jan09/tp/

This set was all with Rebel XTi and Sigma zoom.  She is too animated to not
use my autofocus lens in the dim light.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Aram attempts people pictures - tea party)