Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams and digital
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue Jan 13 01:09:10 2009

He certainly discussed his enthusiasm at the prospect of future
generations being able to make digital prints of his negs on the BBC
program from 1983 "Master Photographers - Episode 6 - Ansel Adams"

If I recall correctly refers to "the negative as the score and the
print as the performance", and seems quite excited about the
possibilities of digital photography.

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter