Subject: [Leica] Adventures with a Noblex
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon Jan 12 11:39:32 2009

At 5:47 PM +0800 1/12/09, H&ECummer wrote:
>>  Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 23:54:40 -0800
>>  From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
>>  Subject: Re: [Leica] Adventures with a Noblex
>>  To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>>
>>  If anyone is interested in learning more about panos you should look
>>  at Andrew Nemeth's site. He is a former LUGger who does wonderful
>>  panos.
>>
>>  http://nemeng.com/
>

>Hi Henning,
>I met Andrew in Sydney several years ago (back when I was working
>and the company flew me around) and we had a fine lunch.
>He gave me a DVD of his pano work (the 360 Quicktime stuff) and I
>was simply amazed. Have the DVD somewhere - likely at the
>cabin.
>Snow gone yet?
>Cheers
>Howard.

Howard,

I've never met Andrew in person but have had a number of discussions
with him. I agree, his work is exceptional.

Snow is largely gone, except for patches and the giant mounds that
are the visible remains of everyone's shoveling. :-( This sort of
thing better not happen again. I moved here to get away from this.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design