Subject: [Leica] IMG: Poland gallery
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Jan 12 10:56:01 2009

Gene

>>A better question is, Can you afford to live in Southern California?
>>?Housing prices are outrageous. ?Also traffic is really bad these days.
>>?I'm glad I no longer live there, although I do miss In-N-Out Burgers.
>>?;-)<<

I just returned from a weeklong trip to SoCal. Based on the news I heard
while there, California can't even afford to live in California.

It's my home state. I miss a lot of things. Some things I don't miss. Like
the quake centered just below my feet. Fortunately, it was only a small
tembler. I've been through two big ones. A third time wouldn't be the charm.

I returned home to find my Leitax F Mount for Leica R lenses in the mail.
The adapter certainly appears to be well machined. My photographic world
just got a lot more interesting. :-)

DaveR

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG: Poland gallery)