Subject: [Leica] film vs digital : Back to the future old HDR image
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 12 07:38:33 2009

Tom Lianza wrote:

> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/tomlianza/HDR+image/

That is HUGE brightness range, Tom.  I've recently started using color neg
films when I'm using film at all, and have passed my remaining stock of E6
films on to a deserving nephew.

> ... the DMR, which really holds its own against the Nikon D3 ...

This is a (pleasantly) surprising conclusion.  What were your decision
criteria?

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE