Subject: [Leica] M8 dust...
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Jan 11 05:51:03 2009

At 08:18 AM 1/11/2009, you wrote:
>Is a fine clean camel hair brush OK, or is there some other device
>available ?
>
>thank you,
>
>Steve

I like the Lenspen cleaning set.  It has the same little rubber foott
that the lens cleaning kit has, but smaller.  You blow off dust with
a blower and then use the rubber foot to go over the glass.  The kit
comes with several replacement feet, but I'm still using the first
one.  I haven't had a spot it wouldn't remove yet.  Remember that the
position of the dust will be reversed from where you see it on the photo.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M8 dust...)