Subject: [Leica] Another Death Valley pic
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Jan 10 15:59:04 2009

My wife and I were looking through the photos in Nathan's Poland Gallery
(1/10/09) and when we hit the one of the barmaid at the Irish pub we both
thought of a photo I had made.    This is at the bar at Stovepipe Wells in
Death Valley, CA.  We were enjoying a beverage (coffee, really) after a
morning and pre-morning of lugging huge cameras around over the dunes.

TriX, D76 1:1, camera not noted but the small cameras we were using then
were Contax or Nikon.

Ken

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/bar_deathvalley.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] Another Death Valley pic)