Subject: [Leica] A Foggy E'en in Olde London Towne
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Gee Bee)
Date: Sat Jan 10 13:19:04 2009

From: "Bob W"

> The fog swirls amid the Victorian docks. In the counting houses tallow
> candles gutter as fat men with sleek, sallow jowls flicker their stubby
> fingers through the day's tally. Dockland workers, fearful for their jobs,
> scurry in the basements, searching for food, clothing, and shelter from the
> penetrating dank. Dusk falls. A man steps out of the shadows. A shutter
> clicks.
>
> Or something like that, anyway.
>
> http://www.web-options.com/Top12/content/L1030189_large.html
>
> M8, Voigtlander 28/2 Ultron, 1/2 second at f/2. Handheld. Brag, brag.
>
> Bob

Hi Bob,

Nice shot and prose :-)

That is one hell of a gallery. I particularly liked:

http://www.web-options.com/Top12/content/_A190076_large.html
for its dynamism

http://www.web-options.com/Top12/content/_A190082_large.html
for its gentle humour and tonal range

http://www.web-options.com/Top12/content/L1030025_large.html
for whatever you did to it to give it that smooth look

Thanks for posting.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] A Foggy E'en in Olde London Towne)