Subject: [Leica] query from new subscriber
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Jan 8 17:03:57 2009

On Jan 8, 2009, at 7:55 PM, Leonard Taupier wrote:

> I wondered what happened to you. You kinda disappeared shortly
> after taking your new position.
>
> Len

Yes, though I think the more accurate way to describe all this is to
say "my new position took me."  :-)

To be expected in the first year or so, and I'm hoping for some
clarity and calm this coming year.

FYI, one of the things that happens frequently in this business, and
all my colleagues have experienced it, is this.  The arrival of a new
permanent pastor sends a signal:  "It's now OK for Aunt Sadie to
die.  We have a "real" minister to take care of us."

That's what happened this past year, as well as losing 2 young Marines.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Senior Minister
First Congregational Church, United Church of Christ
Waterbury, Connecticut
pastorfcchurch@comcast.net
kennybod@mac.com

Replies: Reply from rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure) ([Leica] query from new subscriber)